Ever dined at your fave Kapitolyo restaurant for particular sweets? Sugar craving is more than just a temporary weakness. A certain chemical in our brain called serotonin is making us crave for that sinful slice of cake. This happy chemical is produced by the body after eating foods high in fats and carbohydrates. The body naturally craves sugar –- exactly the reason why you’re eyeing that indulgent chocolate cake.
Kapitolyo Restaurant Desserts You Gotta Try
Got a sweet tooth to fix? Choose your sugar fix from these amazing Kapitolyo restaurants.
- Artisan Emporium: Serving anything under an “artisanal” title bears a lot of responsibilities, and Artisan Emporium certainly rises up to the challenge. A Kapitolyo bakery and cafe that serves classic and trendy desserts, it lets their food do the talking. Experience freshly baked goods and pastries, and see for yourself if they’re living up to the affluence that comes with their name.
Artisan Emporium is located at the Lower Ground Floor, South Wing of Estancia Mall.
- Cafe Mary Grace: The essence of Mary Grace is the goodness of Filipino home cooking, and you can certainly taste it in every bite of their fresh from the oven pastries that warm the heart and the soul. Handmade and homemade, Mary Grace Ensaymadas and Cheese Rolls are baked with love and best shared with the ones closest to your heart.
Cafe Mary Grace is located at the Lower Ground Floor, North Wing of Estancia Mall.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: A lot has changed since CBTL’s establishment in 1963, but their philosophy remains. They are passionate about delivering the best handcrafted products, taking pride in the journey from seed to cup. Even as a coffee shop chain, CBTL carries a great selection of cakes to go with their coffees. Nono’s Chocolate Oblivion is a crowd favorite, a chocolatey spectacle that fulfills everything a person would be looking for in a chocolate cake: whipped chocolate cream, layers of chocolate cake, and cocoa powder.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is located at the Ground Floor, North Wing of Estancia Mall.
- Pancake House: As familiar as a childhood friend, Pancake House keeps on welcoming new generations of friends and families into every branch. Take your pick from a deliciously complete menu to satisfy your cravings! Try their famously fluffy pancakes, or the classic waffles! Top it off with the quintessential milkshakes!
Pancake House is located at the Ground Floor, South Wing of Estancia Mall.
- Mrs. Fields: The go to place for gourmet cookies, Mrs. Fields Cookie Cafe is a great place to catch up with family or friends. Take a break from your everyday routine with their excellent range of delicious treats, baked fresh daily. Take out cookies on the go for your loved ones… or yourself. No worries, no judging here.
Mrs. Fields is located at the Lower Ground Floor, North Wing of Estancia Mall.
- JiPan Cafe & Bakeshop: Marrying French techniques with Japanese sensibilities and taste, JiPan has steadily and consistently provided its customers with breads that are made totally from scratch and baked fresh everyday. The classic Monroe bread has a taste that many have been unable to duplicate, even after almost 30 years in the business.
JiPan Cafe & Bakeshop is located at the Lower Ground Floor, South Wing of Estancia Mall.
- Cafe Mediterranean: An instant hit amongst the corporate crowd, The Cafe Mediterranean emphasizes on fresh, light, flavorful, and slightly unusual menu offerings. As a country that was once part of The Ottoman Empire, Greece has passed down the baklava as a traditional Greek dessert. This establishment does it pretty well, with flaky layers of filo dough and layers of chopped nuts.
Cafe Mediterranean is located at the Lower Ground Floor, South Wing of Estancia Mall.
- Serenitea: The milk tea craze has certainly hit the country by storm. Established in 2008, this milk tea chain is said to sell up to 8,000 cups a day. Serenitea pioneered the brewing of tea using an espresso machine, with the added option of allowing their customers to customize their drinks (such as the sweetness level and sinkers) in a well-designed tea shop ambiance.
Serenitea is located at the Lower Ground Floor, South Wing of Estancia Mall.
Carry on the after-meal dessert tradition at your fave Kapitolyo restaurants, right here at Estancia! Comfort meets style and global concepts meet local taste–that’s Estancia for you!
Estancia is part of Ortigas & Company, one of the pioneers in the Philippine real estate landscape. To learn more about Kapitolyo restaurants and other attractions that Tiendesitas has to offer, feel free to read more at the Ortigas Malls website.