What makes Estancia Mall’s amusement center even more amusing? Estancia Mall has exceptional shopping and dining options for adults, but it also offers a hidden gem for children: its very own amusement center! This is the place where everyone takes fun seriously, and the perfect zone where people tap into their hidden potentials.
Amusement centers used to get a lot of bad press from concerned parents and citizens, worried about children playing games over doing homework. But playing games can also be a nice way to channel all that kiddie energy that most children under 12 seem to have. With the right supervision, amusement centers can also be a surprising place where children can develop their skills. It’s like a personal bonus stage in the game of life: master a game and get experience points along the way!
Discover the Charms of Estancia Mall’s Amusement Center
Amusement centers are continuously evolving to entertain its very energetic audience. Today, kid-friendly amusement centers like Q Power Station at Estancia Mall carry games that are fit for several age groups. Contrary to popular belief that gaming is a mere diversion to “more important” learning activities, gameplay can also be beneficial to a child’s development.
New Level Unlocked: Life Skills Acquired
Parents might see amusement centers as a place for mindless fun, but kids can develop and discover hidden skills during play! Recent research has shown that gameplay, whether it be through physical or video games, has numerous benefits for both children and adults. Here are a few skills that the young ones can pick up while having the time of their lives!
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Basketball arcades, as well as most video games, provide mental simulation by making the players do several actions in time with what’s happening on screen. It can also improve a child’s focus, a skill that they can carry over when studying!• Vocal Practice: If a child likes singing along to songs on the radio, or the theme song of their favorite cartoons, they may be musically inclined! Pop into Spotlight, Q Power Station’s individual karaoke booths! Music training has been shown to help children develop greater cognitive skills. Music can also help improve memory for both children and adults. Don’t be shy. Sing along with the kids! No worries—these booths capture most of the sound and keep it inside.
- Dancing: Dancing helps develop fine motor skills, important for growing children. Having proper mind and body control helps them express themselves better and in effect, make others understand them easier. Classic dance machine games like Dance Dance Revolution are a staple in several arcades, Q Power Station included. Bust out those moves with the kids here at Estancia!
- Problem Solving: Billiards is a classic game that requires a little more creative thinking at play. Arcades are a nice place to introduce children to this sport. It helps improve planning, organization, and critical thinking skills, all valuable for a kid’s cognitive development!
- Teamwork: Most arcade games can be played alone, but air hockey is a game that is best played in teams of two! Teaching children how to play with other people helps improve their socialization skills. It is also a good practice ground for learning how to give and take, as pair games require proper communication between teammates.
- Unlock fun like you’ve never experienced before, right here at Estancia Mall’s Q Power Station! Q Power Station is one of the Philippines’ premium arcade centers, offering the latest and most popular games from Japan and the United States, exciting prizes, and loads of fun!
Estancia is part of Ortigas & Company, one of the pioneers in the Philippine real estate landscape. To learn more about the other attractions that Estancia Mall can offer, feel free to read more at the Ortigas Malls website.