Starting November 1, 2021, regsitration for PhilSys National ID will be open:
Monday to Sunday from 10AM to 7PM.
Just fill out the application form and bring your supporting documents to the LG/F East Wing, Estancia at Capitol Commons, Pasig City (Beside Metrobank)
Please take note of the following
- Ages 5 years old and above may register. Please note for ages 66 and above, they must be fully vaccinated and should present their vaccination card
- First come, first served system
- Only 210 slots will be accommodated per day
- Fill out application form completely and prepare original copy of your supporting documents. You may download the form from this link: PhilSys Registration Form 1A. Forms are also available on-site.
- Proceed to the LG/F East Wing on your preferred schedule and submit your filled out application form with the original copy of your supporting documents.
- Wait for the delivery of your PhilSys Number and PhilID to your delivery address. This will take around 3 to 4 months. Present your transaction slip or any valid ID to the courier.
THINGS TO BRING
- Supporting Documents – Bring primary and/or secondary documents
- Face Mask – All PhilSys Registration Centers will strictly implement No Face Mask, No Entry policy.
- Alcohol or Hand Sanitizer
Registrant is required to bring the original copy of any of the following:
- PSA Issued Birth Certificate AND one (1) government issued identification document
- Philippine / DFA Passport
- UMID Card of GSIS or SSS
- Valid Student Permit / Non / Professional
Driver’s License (LTO).
If the registrant does not have any of the above-mentioned documents, he/she may bring original copy of any of the following secondary documents:
- PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth/NSO-issued Certificate of Live Birth with Birth Reference
- LCRO-Issued Report of Birth
- PSA-Issued Report of Birth
- PSA-Issued Certificate of Foundling
- IBP Identification Card
- PRC ID
- Seaman’s Book
- OWWA ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- SSS ID
- 4Ps ID
- LTOPF ID
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance/ID
- Solo Parent’s ID
- PWD ID
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- PRA-Iissued SRRV
- National ID from other countries
- Residence ID from other countries
The following identification documents shall be accepted as secondary supporting documents provided that they have a front-facing photograph, signature/thumbmark, full name, permanent address, and date of birth.
- Employee ID
- School ID
- Barangay ID
- City/Municipal ID
- Wearing of shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed
- Avoid wearing makeup
- Remove glasses, earrings necklaces, piercings, and other accessories when doing biometrics
- Remove contact lenses during iris scan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need to register online?
- No need to register online. Just bring your filled out application form and supporting documents at the Registration Center.
- Are walk ins allowed?
- Yes, you may walk-in. Remember to bring your application form, supporting documents, and pen.
- Are application forms available on-site?
- Yes, there are hard copies available on-site. Please bring your own pen.
- I already have an appointment set online, can I do Step 2 at Estancia’s registration center?
- The Registration Center at Estancia is not yet connected to the online application. You may just walk in and submit your application form with your supporting documents.
- Can non-Pasig residents register?
- Yes, non-Pasig residents may register at Estancia for the National ID.